1. Religion & Spirituality
Mary Fairchild

Weekly Prayers & Poems - Mother's Day Poems

By May 10, 2012

This week's post is a collection of Christian Mother's Day Poems. Bless your mom on Mother's Day with one of these poems, chosen especially with godly mothers in mind.

Mother's Day Poem - God's Helpers

God could not be in every place
    With loving hands to help erase
    The teardrops from each baby's face,
    And so He thought of mother.

He could not send us here alone
    And leave us to a fate unknown;
    Without providing for His own,
    The outstretched arms of mother.
    Read more ... Mother's Day Poems.

Do you have an original Christian prayer that would encourage or benefit a fellow believer? Perhaps you've written a unique poem you'd like to share with others. We are looking for Christian prayers and poems to encourage our readers in their communication with God. To submit your original prayer or poem, please fill out this Submission Form.

More Mother's Day Poems & Verses:

Follow Me: Twitter | Facebook | Newsletter
Comments
May 6, 2009 at 8:10 am
(1) RwvB says:

God is omnipresent. This poem is misleading as a Christian writing.

July 24, 2011 at 11:14 pm
(2) pajama jeans says:

I’m pretty sure it speaking in the physical sense. Every Christian knows that God is Omnipresent….or DO they? I don’t think you can rightfully call your self a christian if you deny this obvious scriptural truth.

July 24, 2011 at 11:16 pm
(3) pajama jeans says:

By the way that is a nice poem, thanks for sharing it!

August 1, 2011 at 3:09 am
(4) tina says:

Good call, I just read it and did not even catch that.

May 6, 2009 at 11:59 pm
(5) Bible Reader says:

“God could not be in every place …”

that is totally NONchristian and NONbiblical

please, remove that from a socalled christianity website!

CALLING YOU OUT ON THIS POEM!

If you wont listen to me, then listen to the Holy Spirit on this issuel.

May 7, 2011 at 9:04 am
(6) ZARA says:

VERY GOOD

May 8, 2011 at 12:59 am
(7) Lisa says:

I agree. My Lord is with me 24-7. It is through Him that we can love & nurture the way that only moms can.

May 8, 2011 at 9:18 am
(8) Gerry says:

I think the verse is talking about being there physically not spiritually

October 24, 2011 at 3:00 pm
(9) peter says:

yes i need to agree physically and not spiritaly becas spiritaly he is olways with u.

May 8, 2011 at 1:00 pm
(10) child of GOD says:

wow – calm down – you attacking this person is more NON Christian than any thing I see here – Open YOUR heart to the Holy Spirit so you can be filled with compassion and
Gentle guidance.
God Bless.

November 18, 2011 at 12:36 am
(11) sylvania tablet says:

Jesus was very sarcastic and stern with the folks who went against what the scriptures said but It depends on the intent of the person. If it’s all in innocence then I’m sure Jesus would be easy on you about it but if you were a hypocrite he would surley flip over the tables.

May 7, 2009 at 9:47 am
(12) Brad says:

You people need to get a grip on your legalism comments. Your comments sound very Pharisaical.
IT’S A POEM!
ARE WE NOT the hands and feet of Christ (aka: “The Body”) with Christ as the Head?
It’s this kind of legalistic thinking that drives people away from seeing the love and compassion of Christ.

September 20, 2011 at 4:44 pm
(13) ipad alternatives says:

Amen to that brother!

April 21, 2010 at 10:14 am
(14) kim says:

Brad, I understand what you are saying and it is true we are the body of christ however, the reasone that our world is where is it is because the body of Christ has been mislead and is often misleading, without our knowing at times unintentional. I don’t hear any religious spirit behind the two other comments but I do hear truth, perhaps it is the way it is said that makes would make the difference

May 8, 2011 at 5:04 am
(15) Jack MeHoff says:

So what your saying Kim is we need less body and more head?

May 9, 2010 at 12:45 pm
(16) Vin says:

Honestly, people. I thought I’d come looking for something Christian and I found a lot of negativity here. Next time I’ll look for something NON Christian.

May 8, 2011 at 1:14 am
(17) LuLu says:

I Couldn’t agree more ..In stead of being polite in peoples opinions,Everyons is very negative,Mkaes me not want to come back to this web site..wow

May 8, 2011 at 10:17 am
(18) Amos Templer says:

WOW! James 4:11 Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. WHen you judge the law you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgement on it. There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you- who are you to judge your neighbor? I think someone was just trying to write a poem of love and caring about the lord and mother. relax!

May 8, 2011 at 1:05 pm
(19) child of GOD says:

AMEN!
I hope anyone who thinks Cristians are all negative, judgemental, and aggressive will please forgive us and know that we are all still works in progress. :) God Bless.

September 12, 2011 at 9:38 pm
(20) Your House & Home says:

Yes, be positive and edifying like true Christians.