1. Religion & Spirituality
Mary Fairchild

44 Messianic Prophecies Jesus Christ Fulfilled

By February 26, 2013

The books of the Old Testament contain many passages about the Messiah—all prophecies Jesus Christ fulfilled.

The Crucifixion of Jesus Christ
For instance, the crucifixion of Jesus was foretold in Psalm 22:16-18 approximately 1,000 years before Christ was born, long before this method of execution was even practiced.

Some Bible scholars suggest there are as many as 300 prophetic Scriptures completed in the life of Jesus. Although this list is not exhaustive, here are 44 messianic predictions clearly fulfilled in Jesus Christ, along with supporting references from the Old and New Testament.

44 Messianic Prophecies Jesus Christ Fulfilled

Photo: Getty Images

Follow Me: Twitter | Facebook | Newsletter
Comments
April 14, 2011 at 11:33 am
(1) Miriam says:

I am very grateful for the Bible verses I receive on my cell phone every morning. Your newsletters are also very informative. Thank you so much.

April 14, 2011 at 5:01 pm
(2) Mary says:

Miriam,

You are welcome! God bless!

April 20, 2011 at 1:32 am
(3) Alicia says:

Very good content. Thanks for sharing this. God bless!

July 31, 2012 at 5:30 am
(4) Rev Andrew RFH Moyo says:

I am inspired by all the messages and I always read to be wise. Please continue sharpening us for the greater call…

August 5, 2012 at 12:59 am
(5) mavis obeng says:

the daily bilbe verse has brought me closer to my maker. thnx,Rev for this piece too. GOD BLESS U

December 18, 2012 at 12:30 pm
(6) Donn Davis says:

I’ve taken the time to extensive research on what Christianity is today and how the messages of Jesus have been and still are twisted to the point we really don’t know what is and what isn’t the truth. I’m not issuing any challenges to anyone, I am simply looking for the TRUTH. To find the truth you must go to the beginning yourself, not led by someone you feel is trustworthy. Start with the original language spoken by Jesus and go from there.