Spending Time With God (7 Weeks)
Seven Weeks of Inspiration and Insight for Developing a Personal Devotional Life"Spending Time With God" offers seven weeks of inspiration and insight for developing a personal devotional life with God. Pastor Danny Hodges of Calvary Chapel St. Petersburg in Florida presents practical, every day applications in a down-to-earth and humorous style which is sure to encourage you in your Christian walk.
- The Requirements of Spending Time With God: A Sincere Prayer
- The Requirements of Spending Time With God: A Circumcised Heart
- The Requirements of Spending Time With God: Time and Perseverance
- The Routine for Spending Time With God: The Word of God
- The Routine for Spending Time With God: Prayer
- The Results of Spending Time With God
- We Will Become More Forgiving
- We Will Become More Forebearing
- We Will Experience Freedom
- We Will Experience Unspeakable Joy
- We Will Honor God With Our Money
- The Results of Spending Time With God: We Will Become More Relational in the Body of Christ
Visit Spending Time With God to preview the course outline.
Sign up below and the first lesson will be delivered to you by e-mail very soon. The following lessons will be sent to you by e-mail, once a week, for seven weeks. As you begin to apply these simple truths for developing a devotional life, before long you will be enjoying the results of a more meaningful and deeper walk with God.
Is your email box being filtered for spam? Don't let your newsletters end up in the trash. To ensure that you receive your mailings, please configure your spam filters to bypass any messages with a from address that ends in "about.com" (ex: email@example.com). For more detailed information, please see our Email GuideSite.