|Prayers and Poems Submission Form|
Do you have a special Christian prayer that would encourage or benefit a fellow believer? Perhaps you've written a poem you'd like to share with others. We are looking for original Christian prayers to encourage our readers in their communication with God. We are also in search of unique family poems to help our readers create and celebrate memorable holiday moments. Have you written a practical prayer for a specific need or a poem with distinctive qualities? Why not share it with someone else?
As you submit your content, keep in mind the following guidelines:
- Prayers and poems may be light-hearted or serious, or anything in between. However, they must be in good taste and free from objectionable or offensive language. Appropriateness of the content will be judged at the discretion of the Christianity Guide.
- Submitted content will be edited for spelling, clarity and concision.
- All Scripture quotes must be properly referenced with book, chapter, verse and version / translation.
- Not all submissions will be chosen for publishing.
Use the email button below to submit content for possible inclusion on this site. Please be sure to include the following information in your email:
- Your first and last name (not displayed unless requested).
- Your valid email address.
- Explain how you would like your byline to display online: first name only, first and last name, or nickname? Be sure to include this information (first name, last name, or nickname) to ensure proper attribution.
- Write "Submission - Prayer" or "Submission - Poem" in the subject line of your email to ensure proper delivery.
- You must insert the text of your prayer or poem into the body of the email. Do not send your text as an attachment! Due to software compatibility issues, prayers and poems that are submitted as attachments will be deleted unread.
- Your email submission must contain the following text, which will be automatically inserted into the body of the email when you select the email button below. If the exact text is not contained within the body of the email, your submission will be marked invalid and deleted.
"I certify that I am the author or sole owner of the material I am submitting to About.com. About.com and its licensees may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works and otherwise use the material for any purpose in any form and on any media. I agree to indemnify About.com for all damages and expenses that may be incurred in connection with the material. For more information, please see our user agreement."
By submitting through this email form, you grant About.com non-exclusive license to publish the material. Copyright ownership remains with the author, who may also use the material elsewhere.
submit your prayer or poem by pushing the email button: