His hobbies include bluegrass music and taking care of his dog, a mixed breed Terrier named Louie.
Jack is single, lives in Streator, Illinois, and is currently serving as vice president of the church council and on the board of elders at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church.
For a year after that, he served as publications director for an Illinois utility company, writing and editing a magazine for the firm's 2,000 employees and retirees.
Jack Zavada's Ebooks:
Hope for Hurting Singles is based on Jack's 40 years of experience as a single adult--plus feedback from visitors to his website. If the problems of the single life are getting you down, if too many setbacks are pushing you into a pessimistic attitude, this book will show you there's lots to be hopeful about, no matter what has happened to you in the past. Hope for Hurting Singles is $9.97 at: Inspiration-for-Singles.com
How to Master Your Money: The Single's Guide to Taking Control of Your Finances is packed with advice especially helpful in our current economic situation. Much of the book centers on why you spend and how to change your attitude toward money. As always, this is practical, real-world stuff. How to Master Your Money is $4.97 at: Inspiration-for-Singles.com
Outsmarting Loneliness contends with one of life's most miserable experiencesloneliness. Loneliness tends to make us feel isolated, which can intensify our problems and fears, leading us further downward into more destructive emotions. In Outsmarting Loneliness, Jack Zavada gives a step-by-step guide from someone who knows firsthand what it means to overcome loneliness. Outsmarting Loneliness is $19.97 at: Inspiration-for-Singles.com
Single & Sure, another of Jack Zavada's ebooks, is aimed at single Christians who know, deep down, that their lives can be happier and more fulfilling, but haven't yet found the answers they're seeking. Single & Sure is $14.97 at: Inspiration-for-Singles.com
Also by Jack Zavada for Christian Men:
• Life's Toughest Decision
• Too Proud to Ask for Help
• Lessons from a Carpenter
• How to Survive a Power Failure
• Is Ambition Unbiblical?
• Can Christian Men Succeed in the Workplace?
• Who Do You Want to Fit in With?
• Introducing ... the 2008 Golden Calf!
• Second Thoughts About Being a Christian
Also by Jack Zavada for Christian Singles:
• Loneliness: Toothache of the Soul
• An Open Letter to Christian Women
• The Christian Response to Disappointment
• 3 Reasons to Avoid Bitterness
• Lying on God's Couch
• Can You Be Lonely Yet Happy?
• How to Become More Lovable
• How to Stop Postponing Your Life
More from Jack Zavada:
• Time to Take Out the Trash
• Lifestyles of the Poor and Unknown
• A Message Meant for Only One Person
• Mathematical Proof of God?
• How to Solve Your 'Stuff' Problem
• The Lessons From Virginia Tech
• What Did Lazarus See?
• When Celebrities Melt Down
• Nonbelievers' Biggest Misconception About Jesus
• When All You Have Left is Jesus
• Life's Greatest Spiritual Secret
• Take the Jesus Test
• Christianity for Realists - The Myth of a Problem-free Life
• The Real Problem with God
• Is God Sending You a Wake-up Call?
• What You Want Most in Life