The Bible says God comforts us in our troubles so that we can comfort others (2 Corinthians 1:3-5). One way we comfort others is to offer them hope in the midst of hard times. When we read testimonies of God's faithfulness to other Christians who have struggled through hardships, we gain courage to keep on believing, trusting, and not lose faith.
I'd like to give you the opportunity to offer hope and encouragement to fellow believers who are facing difficult times today. Comfort a brother or sister in need by sharing your hard times story.Share Your Story
God is there
- We all ask the question ''where is God when i need him'' answer is he is right there waiting till you to give up trying to do things on your own. when you let God control everything will be sorted out more than you can possibly think of :)
- —Guest nat
My Father will carry me
- I have been struggling beyond my threshold for about 2 years now, I have not been living with my parents since the age of 12 and life has messed me up with drugs, hurtful relationships, heavy debts, lost my home, lost my job. I know deep down God my father will not forsake me for he has been there every step of the way protecting me and taking care of all my needs, I understand the reason as to why he has chosen to set me down a difficult path and i live each day thanking him for all my struggles. I refuse to give in to the devil, and I will continue to persevere till my bones break, because I know he is true and he exist and he loves me, and this is why i am being tested. God loves us and he sees our pain it does not matter how painful life gets, it is for the good of making us stronger; we must never forget him, because he has never forgotten us. I love my father and when i have gone weak he will carry me in his arms and we will continue to strive.
- —Guest Dan Justin Peter
God is Good
- I am awaiting the results of a blood test. I am worried ans scared. I know I have made many mistakes and if the results of the test are not favourable I will be devastated. But I know god is good he has seen me through many bad situations. Through god all things are possible. He is kind and he is merciful. I pray that he continues to shine his light on me. Prayer works. He is an awesome god
- —Guest guest name trust obey
Trust In him
- So many bad things are happening to me right now.I sometimes wanna give up but through Christ the Lord I know all is possible. I have survived worse and will survive this too
- —Guest Ntle
My Hope for Tomorrow
- As long as I have my faith in my Lord and Savior. There is always hope for tomorrow. So I lift up my voice in praise and worship. Lord you are good all the time amen.
- —Guest Fe-Fe
He Has Done More Than Enough
- I've been facing some kind of spiritual problems. Ever since i knew myself. Each time i sleep at night, i'll experience some kind of oppression. By the time i wake. It will turn out to be failure on me. I mean after they have oppressed me in the dream as the day breaks if i go out to look for job, ask for something, or had am appointment, it will be a negative result because i've been oppressed its like they hate taken my victory. It really pays to serve Jehovah God. I turned to Him and i'm delivered without going to meet prophets. It can still work for you.
- —Guest Paul Chukwuma
Dance of Praise!
- I am an aspiring ballerina from Sydney Australia. When I was 16 I triped at school & broke my knee. I had 3 surgeries over 2 years in which I was bed ridden & had to learn to walk again. The Doctors said I would never dance on pointe again. I had to prove them wrong because there was no way I could live without dancing!! I did & now I'm on a scholarship at the Joffrey Ballet School New York! I have a meeting with the directors of a professional Christian Ballet Company this week, I pray that this too will work out, after all he helped me to dance again! I dance for Jesus! Praise the Lord!!! :)
- —Guest Rhiain
God always comes through
- Money is tight in my household. Last month I accidentally overpaid my cable bill by $130. When I contacted the company, the rep said they don't give credit. To get the money back I would have to tell my bank to stop the payment AND it would take the cable company 30 days to refund the overpayment. I was panicking because it was already 5 days since the incident so the bank wouldn't refund the money. When I checked my latest cable bill it was going to be the usual amount. I kept saying God, I need a miracle because I really can't afford to pay an extra $130 to these people. Today I looked at my bill again and the credit had been applied!! I'm so happy. Thank you Jesus!
- —Guest Joanne
God help me
- Iam 32 yrs old,I never worked before.im a bread winner at home,i owe the loan sharks and Iam living in a shark with my mum and siblings.I believe and trust God that he will see me through this situation
- —Guest Ntombi
God is merciful
- I had a very miserable childhood and my heart has always been filled with hatred anger and low self esteem. i googled God help me because i really want Him to help me get over all this. He has been so merciful to me and i know He is able. Also i am going through a very trying moment at work place,some sort of restructuring but i am earnestly praying to God for a promotion and i believe with His immense power i have it.He has taken me through so much in the same workplace and i believe in His faithfulness.God help me get rid of this anger and hatred,i want to live for you and you alone. nithing is impossible with you Lord meet me at my point of weakness and give me and my family a better happy life. I desire to be more positive than i am. I know that your anger is for a moment but favour upon my life is forever. Your thoughts are more than the sand.I bless you my God.Amen
- —Guest Kom
god. is good all the time
- I lost my job at the school in 2011 been haveing a hard time but I god is. Able to help me I. Fath in him I love my god.
- —Guest jimmy anthony
- Ive been blessed in a way that i never knew was a blessing i am a recovering drug addict. For so long in my younger years my mother was an addict i watched her destroy her life wit drugs and alcohol,never understanding how she coukd allow such a small thing to control so much if what and how she did things.we were alwats moving everything was unstable there was no money sometimes no food ,new clothing or just badic things ypu need to survive.i had lots of hatred and anger in my heart.now i suffer from the same addiction problems my mother had.God has showed me this part of that storm to open my heart and my eyes to the struggle it is on a day to day basis for addicts.had i never experienced it i would have never understood it. Ive been so bad on drugs numerous times to the point of loosing everything i have owned ,things i worked hard for.i had to learn this lesson so many times because for some reason each time i struggled with it i wasnt getting what God was trying to show me pain=jo
- —Guest Brandy
Ask and It Will Be Given To You
- I asked God to guide and tell me if my current relationship is the one He destined for me. The person I am with is also a Christian and a good man that you can't ask for more but I still keep praying for God's "answer" for my prayer. For few months we were both happy but we are in a long distance relationship because of my work. Until few months later, he told me that he decide to part ways with me due to his load of problems to take care of and I really do think he need to give the time for me to his other personal and family problems. At that time, I was not hurt because he can't lean on me during his down times but I remembered my prayer to God. What was in my mind was, "So God is NO." It took time for me to get over him even though God said NO but God help me to recover. Right now, that guy and me are good friends and he is now with his "the one". I asked and it was given to me. Glory to God who watch and take care of us.
- —Guest REN
l will be still & trust him
- Oh God! my life has been a misery especially my school life, l have been a dissappointment to everyone, my mom now carries the burden of my failure, now l dont know what to do pliz help me Gold, sometimes l just wish l did not exist in this world. God you noe l also want the best, u noe how hard l try but l dont noe what happens, pliz be with me, l will be still and trust u coz l noe u ae there, now can u pliz answer me Lord, why???
- —Guest Eve
He is real.
- I prayed for god about seeing a friend i frighted with he answered the prayer i saw her coming back on the bus I was amazed it god's telling me sort it out with her. because he love's us and wants us too put things right too make us a good person.
- —Guest Joseph