To complement my collection of Scriptures on love, I'm asking you to share your favorite love Bible verses.
- "Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come."
- —Guest cheng
- "I am the Good Pastor, I know my sheep, and I am known by them too, just as the Father knows me and I know the father; and I lay down my life for the sheep; I have other sheep that are not of this fold, I must also bring them, and they will hear my voice, and there will be one flock and one shepherd. Therefore my father loves me, because I lay down my life, to gain it again."
- —Guest Nelia
Friendship and Family
- Send me some help about and show right always god faith
- —Guest michael Kessler
- "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear."
- —Guest Beth
1 John 4:19-20
- "We love because he first loved us. If anyone says, 'I love God,' yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen."
- —Guest kyle allhyn
- Love is the fulfillment of the law: "For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have eternal life."
- —Guest olufemi smith
1 John 4:18
- "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."
- —Guest RISHA:)
- "For God so loved the world that he gave his own son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish put have eternal life."
- —Guest Esther Kitsa
- "I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth."
- —Guest Bertha
- "Be Faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life."
- —Guest patty booker
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
- My favorite part of the Bible was read by the minister at my mother's memorial service. Before her service started, he asked me if she had any favorite verses. I really never knew. I guess this would have been appropriate for such an unselfish and kind woman to want at her service.
- —Guest julie domac
- "I can do all this through him who gives me strength."
- —Guest Cici
- "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
- —Guest OLALEKAN AJAYI
- In the same way, let your light shine before men that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
- For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans give you hope and a future..."
- —Guest Franca