God is faithful
- God has seen me through many difficult circumstances in life as a Christian. Front the birth of my son Isaiah, to being evicted with just the clothes on my back, and nearly on the street, to difficult relationships. I know god is faithful and will never forsake me, I know that in my heart, but I am struggling with a deep depression because of a situation that I am in. The depression is so deep that I am loosing all hope for anything in life and joy and peace. And I sleep a lot too. Please pray that I go back to church , that I continue to pray, and read the bible, and the depression lifts, and I have peace and joy again and that my situation improves. I know somehow god will come through....
- —Guest Helen
To be continued...
- I do not have a testimony just yet. But I have promised myself to come back here after God helps me through this tough time and then I can share my story and how he helped me.
- —Guest ST
I still believe
- I am a single mother of four. I have been through so much I can't begin to list sometimes I feel like Job, but I know God had the first and last word in my life. It doesnt feel good at all. I struggle alot financially. My truck is broke, just was evicted.and the list goes on , but I still believe God is going to restore everything that the I've lost and double my blessings. In Jesus almighty name .Amen.
- —Guest king's kid
Waiting on Jesus
- God always make a way for those who wait on him. He is a faithful God and he will coverlet US down
- —Guest Ann
Encouraging One Another
- I had a 17 hour brain surgery, Jesus was my constant help in time of need. Sometimes I wanted Him to take me home, but He didn't, and 8 years later I found this encouraging site just in time for more hard times, THANK YOU JESUS, I GIVE YOU THE PRAISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- —Guest linda
- Since Halloween my life had completely stopped. My husband and I incarcerated. My kids with my family. Now I come from a family not united. My mom & stepdad are supposedly Christians but they don't live by the word.My friends bailed me out, we lost everything. My mom had me in het place for 2 days then she said my problems were stressing her. I had no where to go but my friends that bailed me took my children and myself in. My husband & I have always been united. Our children are our everything. We did everything together. My family closed their doors on us. I know we are going thru a rough time. I ask why to God. But I know he has everything under control. I have faith in you God you are my father & mother. I ask why us? But I don't have to understand it. I have faith and know you have everything under control. I believe in you. I trust you.
- —Guest Josie
A Hurtful Prayer
- Its a hirtful prayer and a hurtful feeling, and tears bexause I've seen God qork before. I have stwpped out on faith alone and seen Him answer prayers and felt what seemed like His personal support. Thats what hurts thiugh....to be going through trials now and trust in the Lord but somehow still feel worried and stressed! Had my wonderful God not shown His love enough that I still find a way to worry after praying....I feel ashamed. Nevertheless, God I still ask that you take these negative feelings away I know You live me and that You are always here for me. I also thank You for this website lok feels good to vent.
- —Guest A Walter
God is in Control
- So, i have been in this reaaaallly messed up relationship. the guy i was dating actually had another girlfriend. While i knew he has a baby with her, he assured me that nothing was going on but of course he had to take care of the baby. which i completely understood and admired. anyway a year later i was confronted and threatened by the girl, the whole time we were together, they were also together in a relationship. he blamed me for stalking him and forcing him to leave her. i was crushed and heart broken. i just wanted to save my reputation coz this girl threatened to expose me for being a home wrecker and ruining her life which to date she is still doing. i was foolish decided to do things my own way, call her trying to plead with her but she insulted me, he refused to tell the truth. i was so stressed out and depressed. but i have started saying 9day st.jude novena, reading verses under Jeremiah and psalms that are encouraging me. I am still depressed but not feeling as terrible as
- —Guest Maria
God Never Fails
- God took me out of addiction and adultery and he has called me into ministry guys have faith and fight the good fight of faith and remeber this weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning. This hope we have ad an anchor for our soul, both sure and steadfast, andwhich enters the presence behind the veil. Hebrews 6:29 god is always on your side it doesn't matter what your going through god will take everything that was meant to harm you and turn it around for your good god bless all of you
- —Guest bryan
God Is Able
- I'm currently in a rough situation. I'm a student and next year I should be doing my second year. Throughout this whole year I wasn't having the funding for my tuition. Academically,on the first semester I did very well and on the second semester things began to be sour. I started failing,and the stress of having no food sometimes made things to be worse. I could cry everyday but I never stopped believing God for a breakthrough!! Exams came- I couldn't view my results because I had outstanding fees!! Three days back I received an email from Varsity that declared me to be re-admitted on probation next year and if I fail- I'll be excluded!! However,I'm not afraid no more. God has been giving me enough strength everyday. I know in His right time,He'll pull me up. That who'll pay for my outstanding fees,or next year's is no longer my worries. In fact,I'm worried no more!! Yes,I understand the situation I'm in but all I'm doing now is put my trust in Him and speak my desired outcome!!
- —Guest Siyabonga Felix
Walk by faith not by might
- We have lost nearly all our worldly posessions, but gained God. We are being restored. One day at a time. God provides, even when he is 4 days late, he is still on time. "Thank you Lord for your blessings on me." This song really means alot to us. God bless people, God is in control. Amen
- —Guest Louise
My God is an Awesome God
- I googled God please help me for inspiration in my time of need and stumbled upon this thread. I am going through some rough things in my life and I have my moments where I don't see a way out. Over the years.I've been through the storm and back. I know it was God who guide me through those dark tunnels and directed toward the light. I mean situations that couldn't possibly have no way (so I thought) were left in God's hands and miraculously problem solved. I will take this burden of mine and put it in the good lord hands once again because I have faith he will see me through another storm. God is so good.
- —Guest s.promise
- God has helped in innumerable ways,guided us day by day,as a family,even when we were not faithful to Him.Right now,both of us are jobless,not being able to send my kid to school ..but we firmly believe that He will make a way and bless us with wonderful jobs in His time.His grace and peace are leading us..glory to Jesus.
- —Guest Sam
- I was a cradle Christian but really lapsed in my twenties and early thirties - too busy trying to be a big shot. I had a massive stroke at age 34. I rediscovered my faith. I truly believe but fear I cannot really pass my conviction on even to members of my family. I think it's because they can't see Him reflected in me. My behaviour, my character gets in the way.
- —Guest George
God Never Leaves or Forsakes You
- I got through a lot of hardship overcoming my depression when mom died.Growing up w/o parents is different you pity urself seing a family w /children going to church happily &i just walked alone missing my mother..On my school days my frends is helping me financially &watever they had &bcoz of them I had courage no matter how hard my life is.I finished my college & I never expected to passed the board exam bcoz 1week before & after I didn't take the board review,3days b4 the exam I only brought fried shrimp paste & rice for my food &500 piso allowance.When I came to the hostel my teacher discourage me but my frend never leave me.And that nyt i cried & prayed to our GOD to gave me strength& hope no matter what.i dont want a high result 75 is enough for me.And He didn't fail me I had flat 75 result..Isn't that amazing?My uncle was surprised when he heard from her sister that i passed the midwifery board coz what they knew I stop my college..
- —Guest che